Concrete quality control testing for the construction industry throughout British Columbia.
Our laboratory and field technicians are certified by the Canadian Council of Independent Laboratories (CCIL) and perform all testing based on CSA and CCIL standards.
Concrete Quality Control Testing Services:
- Spot Test (Includes: slump, air & temperature test, cast cylinders and reporting)
- Full Time Inspection
- Concrete Mix Design Review
- Compressive Strength of Concrete
- Flexural Strength Beams (i.e. for tilt-up construction, airport runways)
- Grout Testing
- Concrete Masonry Testing
- Bond & Tensile strength testing (ASTM C1583)
Advance Testing Ltd. offers Materials Testing Engineering and Testing Services in a variety of residential, and commercial infrastructure and building projects throughout the Lower Mainland of BC.
We welcome the opportunity to work together to provide common-sense solutions for your project.
- SOIL TESTING
- CONCRETE TESTING
- ASPHALT TESTING
- QUALITY CONTROL
- Unit 5, 9525 – 189th Street, Surrey,
- Call: 604 513 0316