Concrete Quality Control Testing
Our concrete quality control testing services range from full time inspection during placement, plastic concrete testing, curing and compressive strength testing to pre-production aggregate control.
Concrete quality control testing for the construction industry throughout British Columbia.
Our laboratory and field technicians are certified by the Canadian Council of Independent Laboratories (CCIL) and perform all testing based on CSA and CCIL standards.
Concrete Quality Control Testing Services:
- Spot Test (Includes: slump, air & temperature test, cast cylinders and reporting)
- Full Time Inspection
- Concrete Mix Design Review
- Compressive Strength of Concrete
- Flexural Strength Beams (i.e. for tilt-up construction, airport runways)
- Grout Testing
- Concrete Masonry Testing
- Bond & Tensile strength testing (ASTM C1583)
Your Materials Testing Partner
From our highly trained staff to our fully-equipped lab, we are your materials testing partner for commercial and residential jobs in Vancouver, the Lower Mainland and British Columbia.
Advance Testing Ltd. offers Materials Testing Engineering and Testing Services in a variety of residential, and commercial infrastructure and building projects throughout the Lower Mainland of BC.
We welcome the opportunity to work together to provide common-sense solutions for your project.
- SOIL TESTING
- CONCRETE TESTING
- ASPHALT TESTING
- QUALITY CONTROL
- Unit 5, 9525 – 189th Street, Surrey,
- Call: 604 513 0316