Advance Testing offers Quality Control and Assurance Management services for a variety of construction projects.
In the construction industry, reputation and trust are the paramount for continued growth and prosperity. In order to build customer confidence, contractors must stand behind the quality of their work. The best way of accomplishing this is to develop a plan from the beginning of the project which includes all of the stakeholders.
Our Engineer and technicians are capable of working with contractors onsite or managing projects from our offices.
Our Quality Control and Assurance / Management Plans:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- Complete QC Plans
- QC & QA Management Services
Quality Control and Quality Assurance can often be confused for one another or used interchangeably. It is important to define the two differently.
- Assurance: The act of giving confidence, the state of being certain or the act of making certain.
- Quality Assurance: The planned and systematic activities implemented in a quality system so that quality requirements for a product or service will be fulfilled.
- Control: An evaluation to indicate needed corrective responses; the act of guiding a process in which variability is attributable to a constant system of chance causes.
- Quality Control: The observation techniques and activities used to fulfill requirements for quality.
Quality assurance is the prevention of quality problems through planned processes and procedures. It ensures that a plan is in place at the front end rather than the end of a project.
- Provides a documented process by which quality commitments are met
- Establishes a benchmark
- Is systematic and reproducible
- Provides a platform for continuous improvement
A Quality Assurance Program (QAP) is a variety of initiatives that work together to ensure a specific product is installed correctly, or ensure a specific product or service is being provided to the owner to the highest industry standards.