Advance Testing offers full service concrete quality control testing for the construction industry throughout British Columbia.
Our concrete quality control testing services range from full time inspection during placement, plastic concrete testing, curing and compressive strength testing to pre-production aggregate control.
Our laboratory and field technicians are certified by the Canadian Council of Independent Laboratories (CCIL) and perform all testing based on CSA and CCIL standards.
Concrete Quality Control Testing:
- Spot Test (Includes: slump, air & temperature test, cast cylinders and reporting)
- Full Time Inspection
- Concrete Mix Design Review
- Compressive Strength of Concrete
- Flexural Strength Beams (i.e. for tilt-up construction, airport runways)
- Grout Testing
- Concrete Masonry Testing
- Bond & Tensile strength testing (ASTM C1583)